Mekkit University 003 - Glitch-free NCSO Roads (Method 1 of 3)
There are several ways to make roads that do not glitch, without using custom scenery! This tutorials handles the first method (out of three). The example image has signs with a number for each of the described steps!
Glitch-Free NCSO Roads (1 of 3)
- Underneath where you want the road to be, fill in the tiles with path pieces; use walls for paint stripes.
- With tile inspector, copy and paste in a second road layer - 1 Tile inspector unit above the first layer. Leave gaps in the road for paint stripes.
- Copy and paste additional surface tiles (again, 1 Tile Inspector unit above the original surface) under every path with railings showing.
- In Tile Inspector, reorder these additional surfaces to be underneath the normal surfaces - if done successfully, the railings on the secondary road surface will disappear.
- In tile inspector, make all additional surfaces invisible with corrupted elements.
- Add base blocks for sidewalk alongside the road. voila!