Mini Micro Corkscrew Contest
A micro launched corkscrew which just consists of two station pieces and a half corkscrew, put to launched mode with the minimum speed (35kmh) is one of the most spammable rides you can make in scenarios, and is an easy way to attract enormous amount of guests to your park. In this contest, I want you to take this ride design, and decorate it!
- Rule 1: You must build a mini launched corkscrew - two station pieces, a half corkscrew (in any direction), and set to launched mode (not passing station) at the normal minimum speed (35kmh). It must use the default corkscrew coaster vehicles.
- Rule 2: You can build more than one of these micro corkscrew coasters if you want!
- Rule 3: The deadline for this contest will be on the 10th of April at 19:00 CEST!
- Rule 4: For this contest, you are not allowed to use custom scenery or rides in your park, with the exception of custom recolorable versions of standard in-game scenery! You are also allowed to use a custom palette if you want. Deselect all unused custom objects in the object selection before sending in the save file!
- Rule 5: The maximum map size for this contest is 13x13 tiles! (if you're using the workbench at the bottom of the page, you'll have to resize the map yourself)
- Rule 6: Other than the micro corkscrew(s), you cannot have any other opened rides! They can be closed or in test mode, however. Opened shops / stalls and toilets are allowed!
- Rule 7: Have fun!
How to join
- Step 1: Join my Discord server. Discord is completely free! https://dkmp.wtf/discord
- Step 2: Build your map and decorate it!
- Step 3: When you are done with your contest entry, go on Discord, and send the save file to me in a Private Message. For the name of the save file, I want you to simply use the name that you use on Discord. For example, if your discord name is SollX, for the save file name, use SollX.park. After you have sent the save file to me, I will look if it follows the rules, and I will check for anything you can still improve. You can resubmit your entry until the deadline of the round, even if I have already accepted it. Please deselect all unused custom objects before sending in the save file!
- Step 4: Submit a story for others to read in the voting poll!
After the deadline has passed, I will put up a voting poll with all the entries. In this voting poll, everyone who is a member on my Discord, including you, will be able to rate all the other entries, and leave a short review.
When the voting period is over I will announce the results in a Youtube video!
Good luck, and have fun!