Mini Long Plots Contest
Hey everyone! It's time for a new mini contest! In this contest you will have to build something on a plot that has a size of 30 x 3 tiles! The workbench for this contest can be found lower in this post! You are allowed to use any of the in-game objects, and their recolorable versions found in the file with recolorable DKSO objects!
- Rule 1: You have to build something on the provided workbench that is found at the bottom of this page!
- Rule 2: You are allowed to move the park entrance higher or lower, but not to a different location. You are allowed to build on the park entrance tiles.
- Rule 3: The deadline for this contest will be on the 20th of July at 19:00 CEST!
- Rule 4: For this contest, you are not allowed to use custom scenery or rides in your park, with the exception of custom recolorable versions of standard in-game scenery! You are also allowed to use a custom palette if you want. Deselect all unused custom objects in the object selection before sending in the save file!
- Rule 5: The maximum map size for this round is 30x3 tiles! To make it a little bit easier, you are also allowed to place flat walls and 3d signs on the outside edge of the owned area, but not any other objects!
- Rule 6: You can have as many opened rides, shops and stalls as you want.
- Rule 7: Have fun!
How to join
- Step 1: Join my Discord server. Discord is completely free! https://dkmp.wtf/discord
- Step 2: Build your map and decorate it!
- Step 3: When you are done with your contest entry, go on Discord, and send the save file to me in a Private Message. For the name of the save file, I want you to simply use the name that you use on Discord. For example, if your discord name is CarpRunner, for the save file name, use CarpRunner.park. After you have sent the save file to me, I will look if it follows the rules, and I will check for anything you can still improve. You can resubmit your entry until the deadline of the round, even if I have already accepted it. Please deselect all unused custom objects before sending in the save file!
- Step 4: Submit a story for others to read in the voting poll!
After the deadline has passed, I will put up a voting poll with all the entries. In this voting poll, everyone who is a member on my Discord, including you, will be able to rate all the other entries, and leave a short review.
When the voting period is over I will announce the results in a Youtube video!
Good luck, and have fun!